Go paperless. Recycling is great, but not using the paper in the first place is even better.
VisionBank offers E-Statements to all account holders using Online Banking. Notification of new statement availability is sent right to your email, saving you time while working to reduce the environmental impact on the world.
Why Use E-Statements?
- Receive statements faster than standard mail
- Easier to manage
- Securely encrypted
- Print only what you need and when you need it
- Environmentally friendly
You must be enrolled in VisionBank’s Online Banking and have an active email account.
If you are already enrolled in Online Banking:
- Login and go to the E-Statements tab and complete the Enrollment process
- Make sure your e-mail address is correct. We will send an email when your e-statements are ready
- Create a security phrase that will be displayed with the E-Statements notice is delivered
- Follow the instructions to receive your enrollment passcode
- Read the eDocs Agreement and click I agree
- Click Enroll Now
- Then choose the accounts by placing a check mark next to each account you wish to receive electronically
When your e-statements are ready you will receive an email with your security phrase. At this time login to your Online Banking and go to the E-statements tab to view and retain a copy for your personal records by either printing or saving the PDF file to your computer.
How do I change my email address?
Login to Online Banking and go to the E-Statements tab and choose Email Settings . You will be able to change your email address and your security phrase.
I opened a new account how do I add E-Statements for that account?
Login to Online Banking and go to the E-Statements tab and choose Sign Up/Changes . You will see a listing of all of your accounts that are set up for Online Banking. Make sure the accounts you wish to receive E-statements on are checked and click Save Settings .