Mobile Banking is the gateway to a complete digital experience. Mobile banking provides you the opportunity to have VisionBank at your fingertips. Think of it as carrying your own personal teller around with you, everywhere you go.
Mobile Banking provides similar services and features that are available through Online Banking that are secure, easy and convenient to access. You can choose from three options; VisionBank’s mobile app, VisionBank’s iPad® app, or mobile web browser.
*Mobile Banking is not available with all types of business accounts.
VisionBank’s Mobile and iPad® App:
- Access all eligible accounts, including deposit and loan accounts
- Check Balances
- Track up to date transactions
- Select a transaction to see details about that specific transaction
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills through your mobile device from accounts available through online banking
- Establish one-time and future-dated payments
- Deposit a check using Mobile Check Deposit
- Review recent check deposits
- Lists the current alerts created through online banking
- Search for branch or ATM locations on your device
- Search based on Zip Code, City/State, or through the GPS on your device
Download Your VisionBank mobile app today!
Mobile Web Browser:
VisionBank’s mobile banking can be accessed from any device with a web browser that allows secure SSL traffic. The Mobile Browser allows you to view account balances, view transaction history, view alerts, search locations, make transfers, and allows you to pay bills.
VisionBank’s Mobile Web Browser is https://www.airteller.com/MobileVisionBank
What is required to enroll in Mobile Banking?
You must be enrolled in Online Banking .
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
You can enroll in Mobile Banking by logging in to Online Banking. Select Options and then Mobile Settings . Complete the required fields, choose the accounts you would like to access via Mobile Banking and click Submit .
* If No is selected for Receive Text Message Alerts , a text message for confirmation of enrollment, transfers, or bill payments will not be sent.
Review the enrollment information and check “ I accept these full terms and conditions ” and choose Confirm . You will receive a confirmation message.
You may be able to enroll for mobile banking through your mobile device, if:
- You have previously logged in to the traditional Online Banking website successfully.
- You have an Online Banking in an Active status.
- You are not in the middle of a password reset.
- You are not being required to agree to a revised Online Banking Agreement.
- You are not being recollected for multi-factor authentication.
If you are eligible to enroll through mobile banking, navigate to the open app or mobile banking. Log in with your Online Banking ID and Password. Accept the terms and conditions by clicking the check-box next to I Agree . Then click Continue . Complete the fields and click Enroll Now .
How do I access the Mobile Banking app from my smartphone?
Once you are successfully enrolled, then you can choose between the following options to access your information depending on your mobile device. Then enter your Online Banking ID and Password and Login.
Look for VisionBank- KS
Visit the App Store ℠ from your iPhone® and search for VisionBank – KS. Or choose:
Visit Google Play or the Android Market on your phone and search for VisionBank – KS. Or choose :
Visit to the App store℠ from your iPad® and search for VisionBank – KS. Or choose:
Mobile Web Browser
From your mobile device go to: https://www.airteller.com/MobileVisionBank
Can I reset my password from Mobile Banking?
No, for security reasons, you must reset your password from Online Banking.
Is there a cost to Mobile Banking?
VisionBank does not charge for the Mobile Banking service. Your normal data usage charges and any text messaging charges from your wireless provider may apply. Contact your carrier for details.
Do I have to use text message alerts? My wireless carrier charges.
No, it is not required to receive text message alerts. If you choose No to “ Receive Text Message Alerts ”, text messages for confirmation of enrollment, transfers, or bill payments will not be sent.
What happens if I get a new phone or phone number?
Login to Online Banking and go to the Options then Mobile Banking . Enter new phone number, and carrier (if applicable) then choose Submit .
Can I enter a new payee for Bill Pay through Mobile Banking?
No, adding or editing payees, editing scheduled payments, or establishing recurring payments is completed through Online Banking only.
See Online Bill Payment for more details.
What if I no longer want to be a Mobile Banking User?
Login to your Online Banking and select Options and Mobile Settings . Then deselect “ Activate Mobile Banking Access ” and click Agree .