Make a deposit conveniently from anywhere using your Smartphone or iPad®. With using VisionBank’s Mobile App you have the ability to snap a picture of your check and deposit it to your checking or savings accounts.
Save yourself the trip to the bank, with this safe and easy way to deposit checks from your VisionBank’s iPhone®, Android®, or iPad® app.
It’s almost as easy as one, two, three:
- Login to your VisionBank app and choose Deposits
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check
- Enter the check amount
- Choose the account that you would like to deposit it into
- Hit Deposit
- Must be enrolled in Mobile Banking. See Mobile Banking for details
- Deposit checks up to $5,000 a day
- Must endorse the back of the check with your signature and “For Mobile Deposit Only”. If the back of the check is not properly endorsed, VisionBank will reject the check and you will be asked to resubmit the deposit
- The first three (3) mobile deposit transactions per calendar month are at no charge. A Mobile Deposit fee of $0.75 per item, will be assessed starting with the fourth (4th) mobile deposit transaction and every mobile deposit transaction thereafter (within a calendar month).
- Normal data usage charges from your wireless provider may apply. Contact your carrier for details
- Deposits are subject to review and may not be available for immediate withdrawal
- VisionBank suggests keeping original documentation for 10 days before shredding
- The Bank may limit the availability of this service to only qualified customers, subject but not limited to, an active deposit account for at least (45 days) with no returned deposit items or overdraft with the Bank during that period. An investigative or consumer report may be obtained in connection with an application for the services.
Let’s look at it in further detail:
- Login to Mobile Banking using your VisionBank’s app through your iPhone®, Android®, or iPad®
- Go to Deposits from the Menu
- Choose Deposit a Check
- Tap Check Front . Make sure to take a clear picture of the entire check by lining it up within the brackets. Tap Use
- Make sure back of the check is endorsed with your signature and the words “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- Tap Check Back and take a clear picture of the entire check back by lining it up within the brackets. Tap Use
- Enter the check amount and select the account for deposit
- Tap Deposit
Choose Review Deposits to review the details next to desired deposit. Information such as deposit date, amount, and account displays along with options to view front and back images.